About ATMA - AIMS Test for Management Admissions
The members of Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) have for long felt the need for a high quality test, the scores of which can be used in their admission process, as a reliable predictor of academic performance in post-graduate management programmes. In response to this need, AIMS offers the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA), as a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes. The administration and scoring is professionally done, and the results obtained are item-analysed by a faculty team to ensure discriminating validity of the items, and of the test as a whole. This has been an ongoing process over the last six years, so that it can be claimed that the ATMA scores supplied are highly dependable indicators of the candidates suitability for management education and career. The candidates will be supplied with the percentile scores in comprehension, verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analysing and synthesizing ability.
ATMA has been approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for admission on All India Basis to the MBA / PGDM and other Postgraduate Programmes like MCA.
The first test was conducted on Sunday, February 20, 2000. and then on January 21, 2001, May 20, 2001, February 10, 2002, February 9, 2003, February 8, 2004, May 23, 2004, February 6, 2005, February 12, 2006, February 11, 2007 and February 10, 2008. The next ATMA, the twelveth in the series will be held on Sunday February 08, 2009.
ATMA Test Centres
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar,Chandigrah, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Noida, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nasik, Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune Raipur, Ranchi, Sangli, Trichy.
Sale of ATMA application kits starts: November 22, 2008
Last date for Sale of ATMA application kits: January 17, 2009
Last date for receipt of completed application forms: January 20, 2009
Date of Results: March 02, 2009
Date of Test: February 08, 2009 - Time:2.00 PM TO 5.00 PM.
How to apply ?
Candidates desirous of taking ATMA should first collect ONLINE application kits, which will be available from November 22, 2008 from ATMA Office, at Hyderabad, different IMS Learning Centres, Career Forum, Cerebral Heights, Career Launcher & PT-Education Centres and AIMS member institutes across the country LISTED BELOW by paying Rs.850/- (Rupees eight hundred and fifty only) in cash or by sending a demand draft for Rs.910 (Rupees nine hundred and ten only) (includes postal charges) favouring "Association of Indian Management Schools" payable at Hyderabad from Office of ATMA, Association of Indian Management Schools House No. 8-3-677/57 A, Plot No. 57, Sri Krishnadevarayanagar, Street No.6, Yellareddiguda, Hyderabad - 500 073. Tel: 040-23750247/8. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, (Please indicate offline or online application form, name, address, telephone/mobile no., on the reverse of the demand draft).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE REGISTRATION
How to apply online for taking ATMA?
The admission kit contains the following:
1. Bulletin with information about ATMA.
2. An envelope in which there will be an adhesive sticker with Personal ID code printed on it.
* When you purchase ATMA admission kit, you will be given a receipt by the sales centre. The same is required to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of examination along with the admit card.
* Inside the admission kit, there will be an envelope containing self adhesive sticker with Personal ID code printed on it. For applying online, candidates should log on to ATMA website www.atma-aims.org. The specimen online application form for ATMA with duly filled in data of a specimen candidate is enclosed in the Annexure II of the bulletin. Please read it carefully before filling in the online application form which is provided on the website. Please download a copy of the filled up online application for your reference.
* Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
For students who cannot apply online, OFFLINE application kits are EXCLUSIVELY available at
Office of ATMA
Association of Indian Management Schools
House No. 8-3-677/57 A
Plot No. 57, Sri Krishnadevarayanagar,
Street No.6, Yellareddiguda,
Hyderabad 500 016.
Tel: 040-23750247, 23750248.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Candidates are requested to down load their admit cards on January 31, 2009 onward from the ATMA website www.atma-aims.org. by entering the personal ID Code & Date of birth.