Top 10 Best Medical Colleges In USA

1.  Harvard University, Boston Harvard University is an American private Ivy League research university located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States, established in 1636 by the Massachusetts legislature. Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States  the best medical school in the country, according to the rankings. There are currently 709 students enrolled in the MD program. U.S. News & World Report ranked the school first overall and also first for research. The tuition is $47,500.
  2. John Hopkins University, Baltimore The university was founded on January 22, 1876 and named for its benefactor, the philanthropist Johns Hopkins. There are 455 students enrolled in its MD program. The tuition is $42,600.
  3.  University of Pennsylvania, The University of Pennsylvania (commonly referred to as Penn or UPenn) is an American private Ivy League research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Penn considers itself the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States, founded in 1765. There are 636 students in its MD program. In addition to MD, PhD and post-doctoral degrees, the university also offers certificates in areas such as Global Health, Women’s Health and Aging. The tuition is $45,498.
  4. Stanford University, The Leland Stanford Junior University, commonly referred to as Stanford University or Stanford, is an American private research university located in Stanford having first started medical classes in 1909. There are 449 students enrolled in its MD program. The tuition is $45,744.
  5.  University of California — San Francisco,  The University of California (UC) is a public university system in the U.S. state of California.There are currently three Nobel laureates on the school’s faculty. There are 634 students enrolled. The tuition is $29,856 for Californians and $42,101 for all students from outside the state.
  6. Washington University, St. Louis Washington University in St. Louis  is a private research university located in suburban St. Louis, Missouri, United States. Founded in 1853, and named for George Washington the Washington University School of Medicine is ranked in the Top 10 by U.S. News & World Report in research, drug and alcohol abuse treatment, internal medicine and pediatrics. There are 490 students enrolled, with a tuition of $50,510.
  7. Yale University, New Haven, Yale University is an American private Ivy League research university located in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1701 in the Colony of Connecticut. It currently has 25 National Academy of Sciences members on its faculty. U.S. News & World Report ranked the school first for its drug and alcohol abuse program. There are 401 students enrolled. The tuition is $47,560.
  8. Columbia University, New York City Columbia University in the City of New York, commonly referred to as Columbia University, is an American private Ivy League research university located in New York City, New York, United States. The College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University, located in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, was the first medical school in the United States to award the MD degree. U.S. News & World Report ranked Columbia second for its drug and alcohol abuse program and fifth for both its AIDS research and women’s health program. There are 663 students. The tuition is $47,600.
  9. Duke University, Durham, NC. Duke University is a private research university located in Durham, North Carolina, United States. Founded by Methodists and Quakers in the present day town of Trinity in 1838, the school moved to Durham in 1892. the School of Medicine at Duke University offers a three-year, condensed period of student classes and fourth year for elective rotations and the chance for a dual master’s degree. It is also affiliated with the Duke Clinical Research Institute, the oldest and largest academic organization of its kind in America. There are 413 medical students enrolled at the school. The tuition is $46,261.
  10. University of Chicago, Chicago, The University of Chicago is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois, United States.  Students must complete a mentored project in one of five areas before graduation – scientific discovery, medical education, quality and safety, community health and global health. There are 377 students enrolled. The tuition is $42,294.

87 thoughts on “Top 10 Best Medical Colleges In USA

1. a.archana

i am a student of india and i am planning to study mbbs abroad
    so please provide me all the details of admission procedure,fees structure in indian rupees and food avilable there,the hostel facilities.
    it would be very helful if u provide these information as early as possible.
    thanking you.

1. umang lalwani

i am a student of india and i am planning to study mbbs abroad
      it would be very helful if u provide these information as early as possible.
      thanking you.

2. neeraj

hello archana i am indian student i am intrested for mbbs admission in abroad please tell me mbbs fees structure of abroad in indian currency my whatsapp and contact no 9690436513

2. s.k.gupta

My daughter is doing 12th class. She want to get admission in medical field.
    She is preferring to get admission in USA’s college
    Please suggest me, how can she get admission.

Thanks & regards
    s.k.gupta

3. V. S. Subramaniyan

Is there any chance for students from other country will be placed in these university.
    What should we do to gain a seat in these prestigious university.
    Is there any scholarship & stipend for students clearing USMLE.

4. vicky das

sir i want to take admission in american universities for mbbs nd im an indian so plz contact me hurry
    with info of any scholarship.

1. Sweta deb

Sir i am n 12 standard student and i want to get admission in MBBS in Universities of california
      I would be highly greatfull ie you make me knw what are the procedure to get admissiòn

1. Rahul Deb

Sir I am n 12th standard student. I want to get admission in MBBS in Universities of california, I would be highly greatfull ie you make me know what are the procedure to get admission

5. shubham patel

I am now in 11 ……..I want to study MBBS in usa can anyone tell me the procedure and fees ………plzzzz I want your help guyzzz

6. Faraz khan

i am a student of India and i am planning to study mbbs abroad
    so please provide me all the details of admission procedure,fees structure in Indian rupees and food available there,the hostel facilities.
    it would be very helpful if u provide these information as early as possible.
    thanking you.Is there any scholarship & stipend for students clearing USA.

7. Sudharsan

I am interested in studying mobs in America.so please give me the instructions about hostel fees ,food availablities,admission procedure,fees structure in indian rupees per year.

8. nagul

i am studying 12th standard i want get admission in madical at various state so please give a information about what are the procedures to join in college .

THANKING YOU

9. mahgull syed

I want to get admission in HARVARD University. tell me how i can get admission in it on scholarship. i am from PAKISTAN.

1. vijayan.s

I want join mbbs so I will apply to this application online. From which place to come this confirm I Wil join mbbs I live India in tamilnadu at thanjavur in kannugudi so please you can say in my email all words

10. mukta sharma

Myself mukta Sharma,i m from India,m completed b.pharma nw i want 2 do mbbs from usa…plz tell mee addi req as well as fee struture

11. Brinda

I am a student…And am willing to pursue my MBBS in US..Can anyone here..please suggest the best suitable universities and the scolarships?
    Please let me know the possibilities ASAP!

12. Bishnu ch panda

i am a student of india and i am planning to study mbbs abroad
    it would be very helful if u provide these information as early as possible.
    thanking you…

13. anum hina

i did fsc pre medical from Pakistan. now i want to study abroad i.e any medical university in USA. kindly guide me wrt the fee structure. plus how should i apply to get admission?
    thanks in anticipation.

14. Arindam Singha

I want to join a recognised medical college for MBBS and md in USA .these college’s should be approved by MCI. Please help

15. Christian Shiny

I am a student of India and I am planning to study MBBS abroad
    so please provide me all the details of admission procedure,fees structure in indian rupees .
    It would be very helpful if you provide these information
    Thanking you in anticipation.

16. yuvanash reddy

I am from andhra Pradesh I want to study MBBS in USA and please give me that detailed about top colleges and there fees .food structure

17. Divyanth

I completed my 12 this year. Is there any chance for me to study in a medical college in us. If a chance please suggest me about all required details. I request u all to please suggest me as soon as possible.

Thanking you

18. irine maria shibu

I completed my 12th this year.iam very much interested to study in USA plz help me find some top colleges.fee structure in Indian rupee,food fesility,hostal.I just want to know whether the colleges provide any scholarship. Thankyou

19. ankit deshmukh

I am from madhya Pradesh I want to study
    MBBS in USA and please give me that
    detailed about top colleges and there fees
    .food structure

20. Mohini gupta

i m pursuing for doing mbbs from us uk or australia plzzz let me know the tuition fee nd hostel charges.

21. sukhmani

i want to know the criteria to get admission in any of these institute .also want to know about the expenses related to admission fee, hostel charges and all.it will be very helpful for me.

22. Sneha Bhattacharjee

I have completed my 10+2 board exam.I want to do MBBS from the best medical college in New York.Please send me the detail of admission procedure and fees structure in indian money.I also want to know whether the colleges will provide scholarship or not.
    please reply me in my mail-I’d
    Thanking you,
    Sneha Bhattacharjee

23. vikas yadav

sir my self vikas yadav I want to take a admission in u.s.a for mbbs & md so please give me advised about a admission to join a best university & what is the charge for the admission

24. Aarthi R

I am student of India .I want to study medical in U.S. .Can I get information about fee stucture in rupee ,cut off ,food available ,hostels ,etc of top ten medical colledge

25. Nishant Patel

Please suggest me that which is the best medical collage in US. And also send me the fees structure of collages ..
    Please send me the details to my email..
    Thank you.

26. shekinah

i am a student of India and i am planning to study mbbs abroad
    it would be very helpful if u provide these information as early as possible.
    thanking you.Is there any scholarship & stipend for students clearing USA

27. Rajnish kumar sinha

I have complete 10+2 board exam in 2016.I want to do MBBS from best medical college in new york. Sir plz send me details in my gmail. i am request u.

28. Monika

Hello..! I am an Indian student. I hav cleared my 12th board exam and I aspire to take admission in the best medical college ie Harward University. I shall be very thankful to you if you can provide me with all the details about the fee structure(including total expenditure in Indian currency) , academic details(mbbs and MS /MD , hostel facilities, food, scholarship available and the procedure to get into the same. I shall be grateful to u for telling me the details about The John Hopkins University too.

Thank you.

29. Aditya Pal

Thank you.

30. Anjali yadav

I am a student of India and I am planning to study MBBS in USA
    So please provide me all the details of admission procedure,fees structure in Indian rupees and food available there,the hostel facilities
    It would be very helpful if u provide these information as early as possible.
    Thanking you.is there any scholarship and stipend for students clearing USA.
    Please please please….send me the details to my email id.
    Thank you…..

31. shailesh prakash

hello i want to take admission in USA please provide me a further process of admission like fee structure, exam which i have to clear nd etc

32. Jayant gupta

I m a medical student in india but i m planning for study in mbbs abroad so i want to know your all hostel facilities your colleges fees and your all good facilities so please please suggest me for admission in mbbs abroad…