AICTE has released a notification regarding CMAT-2014. AICTE conducts National Level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) twice a year for facilitating institutions for admission in management programmes . This test will be conducted 2 times in 2014.Students who have appeared in CMAT(First Test) can also appear in Second Test and best of two scores will be used for admission.
Important Dates for CMAT 2014-15 (Second Test)
- Registration window opens on 1 November 2013
- Last Date for Online Registration 02 January 2014
- Print out of Hall ticket From 05 February 2014
- Computer based test dates 20 February 2014 to 24 February 2014
- Test Timings 9.30 am – 12.30 pm and 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
- Declaration of result 14 March 2014
- Print out of Score Cards From 14 March 2014 to 13 March 2014
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply for CMAT online.
Students can register online from 1st November, 2013 to 2nd January, 2014 on website www.aicte-cmat.in.
- General/OBC Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable
- E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline number : 022-40679404
- Fax Number:022-25814283
Phone lines Open from 1st November, 2013 to 13th April,2014 (24X7)
BEST OF LUCK!