List of B-schools which accept CMAT score.
–Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai.
–Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
–Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
–Xavier Institute of Social services, Ranchi.
–Goa Institute of Management, Goa.
–SCMC Cochin School of Business, Kochi.
–Institute of management studies, Delhi NCR.
–School of Management, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
–Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad.
–National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
–International School of Business and Media, (ISB&M), Pune.
–Shri Dharmasthala Manjunateshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore.
–University of Petroleum and Energy studies (UPES), Dehradun.
–Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA).
- The Common Management Admission Test 2014 (CMAT 2014) is expected to be held from February 20, 2014 to February 24, 2014.
- CMAT is held twice a year in the months of September and February for the same academic session.
- The online registration date for CMAT 2014 which was 2nd January has now been extended to 16th January, 2014.
- The candidates who have appeared for the first test of CMAT in September 2013 can also appear for its second test in February. The best score out of the two will be considered.
- Admit cards for CMAT 2014 can be downloaded on February 5,
- Result of which, is expected to be announced on 14th March, 2014.