List of B-schools which accept CMAT score.
–Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai.
–Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
–Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
–Xavier Institute of Social services, Ranchi.
–Goa Institute of Management, Goa.
–SCMC Cochin School of Business, Kochi.
–Institute of management studies, Delhi NCR.
–School of Management, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
–Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad.
–National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
–International School of Business and Media, (ISB&M), Pune.
–Shri Dharmasthala Manjunateshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore.
–University of Petroleum and Energy studies (UPES), Dehradun.
–Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA).
- The Common Management Admission Test 2014 (CMAT 2014) is expected to be held from February 20, 2014 to February 24, 2014.
- CMAT is held twice a year in the months of September and February for the same academic session.
- The online registration date for CMAT 2014 which was 2nd January has now been extended to 16th January, 2014.
- The candidates who have appeared for the first test of CMAT in September 2013 can also appear for its second test in February. The best score out of the two will be considered.
- Admit cards for CMAT 2014 can be downloaded on February 5,
- Result of which, is expected to be announced on 14th March, 2014.
AICTE has released a notification regarding CMAT-2014. AICTE conducts National Level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) twice a year for facilitating institutions for admission in management programmes . This test will be conducted 2 times in 2014.Students who have appeared in CMAT(First Test) can also appear in Second Test and best of two scores will be used for admission.
Important Dates for CMAT 2014-15 (Second Test)
- Registration window opens on 1 November 2013
- Last Date for Online Registration 02 January 2014
- Print out of Hall ticket From 05 February 2014
- Computer based test dates 20 February 2014 to 24 February 2014
- Test Timings 9.30 am – 12.30 pm and 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
- Declaration of result 14 March 2014
- Print out of Score Cards From 14 March 2014 to 13 March 2014
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply for CMAT online.
Students can register online from 1st November, 2013 to 2nd January, 2014 on website www.aicte-cmat.in.
- General/OBC Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable
- E-mail Id : email@example.com
- Helpline number : 022-40679404
- Fax Number:022-25814283
Phone lines Open from 1st November, 2013 to 13th April,2014 (24X7)
BEST OF LUCK!
Results are out now
CMAT Result Sept 2013 is likely to be declared on 20th Oct 2013. Candidates who appeared for CMAT Sept 2013 in september 2013 entrance exam can check their results at the official website of AICTE.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) entrance exams were conducted from September 26 to September 30, 2013, by AICTE for admission in MBA Program in AICTE approved institutions and University Departments of all the states.
CMAT Result declaration
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admissions to all management courses in the country was conducted from September 26 to September 30, 2013.
CMAT is a three-hour exam that is accepted by over 3000 b-schools across India. There are around 4 lakh seats available.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) will be conducting the test thrice. Students will have the option of choosing the better score when applying to the institutes.
CMAT is the only test for admission in MBA Programmes in AICTE approved institutions and University Departments of all the states, and one of the five tests for PGDM programmes for 2013-14.
The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counselling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.