B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of science nursing) is 4 year professional course. Indian Nursing Council manage this degree.
There are mainly two Bachelor programs for Nursing in India
- Basic B.Sc (4 years)
- Post Basic B.Sc (2-3 year)
B.Sc Nursing is available as a distance course also.
Higher Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Admissions through Entrance Examinations
Admission Procedure for B.Sc Nursing:
Admission process is based on entrance exam. There are 2 entrance exams, one which is held on yearly basis for various programs in medical profession and another that is exclusively conducted for Nursing.
The students get the admission form from the respective body and can select the interested field. According to the score in the entrance exam the colleges are allotted and the students are called for the admission process.
Very Large number of Job opportunities in India and Foreign countries as Nurses. B.Sc Nurses have very high demand in Foreign countries like Ireland, U.k, USA, Australia, Gulf Countries, Europe, etc.
B.Sc Nursing Entrance exams in India
AFMC Entrance Exam
AIIMS Entrance Exam
Annamalai University AIMEE
ASSO CET Exam
BHU GNM Entrance Test
CMC Vellore Entrance Exam
Dr DY Patil University AIET
J&K BPEE CET
JIPMER Entrance Exam
MP PMT Entrance Exam
Pondicherry CENTAC JET
Top 10 B.Sc Nursing Colleges in India
- Apollo College of Nursing Chennai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Nursing
- Bombay Nurses Training Institute
- Dr.Ram Manohar School Nursing Diploma College
- J.M.J. College of Nursing, Hyderabad
- Jamia Hamdard School Nursing Diploma College
- JD School Nursing Diploma College
- Lakshmi Bai Batra College of Nursing
- Manipal School Nursing Diploma College
- Oxford School Nursing Diploma College